Lady Webster Body Frosting
Lady Webster Body Frosting
Ultra-healing & moisturizing!
Ingredients: Pure unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Tamanu Oil & Argan Oil
2 oz & 4 oz
Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii): This unrefined Shea butter in known to have anti-inflammatory, emollient and humectant properties. Shea butter has been used as a sun-blocking lotion as it offers a low level of UV protection (approximately SPF-6). Shea Butter is very beneficial for a number of skin issues such as; dry, damaged and itchy skin, stretch marks, skin rashes (including diaper rash), eczema, and dermatitis, small skin wounds, muscle aches and fatigue, wrinkles, dry and brittle hair and skin allergies.
Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera): Coconut Oil is great for dry skin and dry/damaged hair. It is a wonderful emollient that can be used all over the body. This coconut oil is edible.
Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum): According to Dr Kurt Schaubelt it is indispensable in blends for viral and bacterial skin diseases, including shingles. It also helps to cleanse metabolic debris after illness. Other benefits include:
• Promotes the formation of new tissue
• Wound healing and assists the growth of healthy skin
• Can be applied liberally to cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and stings and abrasions
• Effective against acne and acne scars
• Almost magical for scars and stretch marks
• Great germicide as it is anti-bacterial and anti fungal
• Helpful with psoriasis, diabetic sores and anal fissures
• Relieves sunburn, dry or scaly skin, blisters and eczema
• Effective against herpes sores and shingles
• Relieves neuralgia, rheumatism and sciatica
• Effective against skin ulcers
• Promotes healthy, clear, blemish-free skin
• Relieves a sore throat when it is applied to the neck
• Prevents diaper rash and skin eruptions on babies.
Argan Oil (Argania spinosa): Argan Oil is also known as "Food for the Skin" or "Liquid Gold" and is truly unrivalled by any natural and manmade product in providing its unique blend of natural oils, minerals and fatty acids. Argan Oil helps repair damage and maintains healthy skin by restoring the skin's lipid layer. It protects against free radicals and nurtures hair, nails and lips.
It is highly sought after due to its affinity for the skin. It is because of Argan's unique blend of natural, rare and essential components that it is known a natural anti aging product that can turn back time! It is rich in anit-oxidants and fatty acids. It also contains very high levels of vitamin E which is essential for the skin as well as Squalene (which has been reported to protect against skin cancer).
It is a Labor of Love ~ Argan Oil is obtained from the kernels of the Argan tree which is now virtually only found in the Argan forest of South West Morocco, a tiny area in world terms. The extraction process is time consuming, difficult, and beyond labor intensive. It truly is a labor of love carried out by the Women of Morocco! One single Argan tree yields 30 kg of Argan fruits or just 1 liter of oil and it takes 15-20 hours to produce 1 liter.
Emerald Isle Essentials donates a percentage of all proceeds from the Lady Webster Line to Stage IV Cancer Research. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your love and support. Spread awareness.
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.